Applications for the 2021 CAUDIT Awards are now being accepted. Before you enter, here are some things to consider, to assist in preparing the application.
- Select the most relevant Award category for the activity /initiative
- Ensure the conditions of entry/eligibility requirements have been met
- Read through and make sure you understand the selection criteria. The judging panel will use these criteria to determine eligibility and assess the application
- Complete the relevant CAUDIT Award Activity Description form.
Click here to access the Emerging Leader Activity Description form
Click here to access all other Award Categories Activity Description form
- Review file attachments below, so you know what to prepare to upload with your application
- Go to the online submission form to upload the required documentation and finalise your application. Applications close 9am AEST Monday 19 April 2021.
Please note: PDF, DOC and DOCX files only are supported. File size limit is 16MB
File attachments to be included with each submission include:
- A relevant CAUDIT Award Activity Description form
- Two brief testimonials (max 200 words per testimonial) from direct reports, peers and/or senior staff (required)
- A letter of endorsement from member organisation's Member Representative (CIO, CDO, IT Director) (required)